Tuesday 14 May 2013

My Favourite Small Bathrooms Design Ideas


When tackling your small cloakroom bathroom it is important to make the most of your space as you do not want to create a room that feels cluttered and cramped, at the same time you do not want a room that lacks personality and style, here are a few of my top tips for creating a fantastic small bathrooms.

Feature wall

Create a feature wall by using a bright and eye catching wallpaper, you maybe mistaken when thinking that wallpaper will make your small space seem even smaller, by teaming it up with neutral tones your walls will look stunning.



Wall hung toilet

By installing a wall hung cloakroom suite your bathroom will feel more spacious as well as looking ultra modern.



Flooring

Use white or light tiles on your floor, stay away from dark colours or heavy patterns. If you have a wooden floor then fantastic, make the most of it, remember a lighter wooden floor will compliment your floor more than a dark wooden floor.


Vanity and sink combo

Team up your basin and storage unit by installing a vanity unit and sink combo. This will provide you with adequate storage space to hide away those bathroom products which tend to clutter up your basin area.



Neutral theme

Use neutral colours to compliment your wallpaper, this will create a sense of light and space.Vintage style 

Mirrors

Finish off your feature wall with a vintage mirror, pick one up from your local thrifty store or create your own from an old mirror. There are plenty of tutorials out there on how to create a bespoke mirror of your own, be creative!!


Let me know what your favorite small bathroom design idea is :)


2 comments:

  1. Truly said, interior designing has now a days lot of scope not only in designing for house or office but the requirement of interior designer is required in each and every sector of industry.

    Bedroom design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year I decided, after much thought, that I definitely wanted to remodel my bathroom. A colleague of mine suggested I contact the team at Classic Kitchen and Bath in Illinois. I was very pleased after the first call. What I admire the most about their team is that they truly enjoy what they do and they took the time to customize designs to my desire. To date, I stand in my bathroom and look at it with awe. Visit their website today www.myclassickitchenandbath.com or call 630-515-9151. I highly recommend them to everyone considering kitchen and bathroom remodeling.

    ReplyDelete