Monday 1 April 2013

Spring Bathrooms


So, its finally here, when I woke up this morning I could defiantly feel spring in the air, the fact that we gained an hour defiantly helped this spring feeling although I could see the faint sight of snow falling from the sky when I took the dog out for her morning walk (we will ignore that!). So what better way to start off Spring & April than with a little piece on spring design. One of my favourite spring themes for bathroom design is rustic. Creating a rustic bathroom is a sure fire way of making your bathroom space feel fresh and bright! Rustic bathrooms tend to use lots of wood and stone features, here are just a few of my favorites from rustic design... enjoy!!














You will see that many of the objects have been gathered from car boot sales and thrifty stores, this is a cheap way to create a designer looking bathroom. So give it and go and let me know how it went :) Thanks for reading, Helen Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment