Thursday 20 December 2012

Confessions of a design geek


A big thank you to Zoe Brewer from my interior stylist as  I am very happy to announce that this week I won the much sought after, limited edition ‘Confessions of a design geek’ book by Katie Treggiden. The book is beautifully laid out with inspirational and informative interviews from well known designers such as Alexandre Bettler and Wim Crouwel. I went to Wim Crouwel’s design exhibition in London last year so it was great to learn more about his design work. I don’t want to spoil it for you so will leave it there but suggest you all go and grab a copy of this for yourselves – go on, treat yourself it is Christmas after all!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely comments re the book Helen! So pleased you like it!

    If anyone wants their own copy, you can buy them here: http://confessionsofadesigngeek.com/buy-interviews-volume-1/

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete